Sunday, September 13, 2009

My topic is soccer

Soccer is my favorite sport in my life. I will be through watching and playing to introduce that soccer is part of my life. First, I watched soccer when I was young. I really like those superstars and clubs. When I watched superstars had a good performance in the yard, I was really dreaming that I would be them in the future. when I watched my best club AC Milan had a bad performance in the league, I was so sad. It is to say that soccer is the important part of my life. Second, I also can get fun from playing soccer. I can use the soccer skills which is studied from watching these superstars to help my team overcome diverticulitis and win the champion. So I have to say that my life without soccer as the world without sun. It is a part of my life.

by Evan Tu

1 comment:

  1. i really like soccer too. and from your topic, i know that your favourite team as same as me. but i think your topic is a little bit common that someone may not intereasted in.

    ReplyDelete