Friday, September 11, 2009

Drinking

Do you know the differences of drinking alcohol regulations on all over the world? Every country has its own rules for drinking. Now, I want to compare the two countries between the China and US and tell some differences from them. In China, there is no limitation for children to buy and drink alcohol. When I was 10 years old, my father asked me to buy a dozen of beer for party. I went to the store and easily bought the beer without any permission from any person. However, in US, children are not allowed to buy and drink alcohol. If children who are not meet the ledge age drink alcohol in US, they will be punished by some ways. So, we can see a big difference between these two countries. Children can buy and drink alcohol at any time in China but not in US.

Dan Dong

1 comment:

  1. Your essay satisfies the 8 points. I was surprised that a ten-year-old girl can buy a dozen of beer in Chaina. Though we also have strict limitation in Japan basically, sometimes it does not work well.

    ReplyDelete