Sunday, September 6, 2009

Important Announcement:

Dear students,

I will be leaving for home on Sept 7 (Mon) for my grandfather's funernal, and I won't be back until Sept 15 (Tue). During my absence, Ms. Rhiannon O'Neal and Ms. Tzu-Shan Chang will come to conduct the classes.

The following are some details that you have to pay attention to:

Attendence will be taken, so please make sure you come to class AS USUAL. Neither Ms.O'Neal or Ms.Chang will give out the color papers, but please follow their instructions and be engaging in class as you always were. Also, please make sure to finish the worksheets and tasks assigned in class.

On Wednesday, Ms. O'Neal will put you into groups. These groups will then take turn to be the blogmaster of the class.

Group 1:Basmah, Natsumi, Botian
Group 2:Saleh, Miki, Orhan
Group 3:Dan, Krunal, Sufiyanu
Group 4: Angelina,Jeff,Jianghao


For Friday's class, please stick to our inital plan and go to the Language Media (Faner 1125) Center for class.

ATTENTION - Group 1
(Bashmah, Natsumi, Botian) - Please start to plan for the two blog activities that you want to post for next week on 9/18 (Fri). These activites can be related to expository writing, paragraph development, or mechanics (e.g grammar or sententence structure). Also, I would like to meet with you on 9/16 (Wed) to talk about your plan, so please send me an email (miranda_ma@ymail.com) me to make an appointment.

I appreciate your consideration for my absence and thank you for co-operating with me and the two instructors.

If you have anything to ask me concerning this class, you are welcome to email me. I will also keep checking our classblog, you are encouraged to post entries on the blog to keep me posted about your progress.

I will see you in a week!

Regards,
Miranda Ma

(P.S. The blog activity posted on 9/5 has to be finished on 9/8, Tue)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Miranda,

    rest in peace for your grandfather and have a safe trip.

    Best regards,

    Saleh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Saleh.

    Yes, Botian. Sorry for the typo.

    ReplyDelete