Friday, October 2, 2009

My great father

Most of the people must be proud of their own family. I am also the one who look up to my family, especially, Jack, who is my father. He has had a big amount of effects on my life. The most consequence that he affected me was that people can do everything what they want to if they keep to wish to make it real and make a lot of efforts for it. He taught me how important it is to stick to my dream and desire until I achieve them. Actually, he showed me his own great remarkable achievement. His great ambition at that time was spending one period of his lives at different places over abroad because he wanted to meet new various kinds of people, learn cultural differences, and make himself grow a lot as a human. His efforts started since he was a university student. He studied a lot including English so hard in order to get into the foreign-affiliated company. After entering one of the companies, he did work so much harder dreaming to be dispatched to foreign countries as an expatriate. As he dreamed, he did sell the company’s products most among the other employees in Japan so he was allowed to work at the United States for 5 years and Mexico for 2 years. Those times, it was not totally easy to work at the foreign countries because it was uncommon than now. But he did!! I imagine he confronted with a lot of troubles until he made it. But I believe that I also can lead my own way as I want to as he demonstrated.

2 comments:

  1. Summary:
    The author explains that his father is the most important person for him and always encourage him to do something with dream. Also, the author shows that the father like challenge in different countries and do well in his business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great essay but one major mistake i picked out is the fact that your topic says your grand dad while in the essay you wrote"i am also the one who look up to my family, especially, jack who is my FATHER."

    ReplyDelete