Friday, October 2, 2009

Love

I introduced my family ancestors. My grandfather was a solider who had contributed to found of China, who joined party in 1940 when he was 18. As a solider, he has very good shooting skills, and he can shoot enemy in hundreds yard away. In my childhood, he often took me to have a shooting animal’s activity. Although he was 70 years old, he can shoot the animals quickly and exactly. Once time, I asked him that why you can shoot very well. He answered that I love shooting all the time, and focus on my gun. That is the secret. I know a little of the meaning of love. His wife who is my grandmother was served my grandfather all life. She did cooking, washing and cleaning. However, she never had any complain. Once time, I asked her, why you are persistence. She told me that I love your grandfather and this family. She can do all things for her husband and this family. I seem know what the real meaning of love. Because of good family education, my father had a good performance in everywhere. He worked harder in company. Sometimes, he got up early to company and came back lately. My father has bad eyesight, because he had a lot of working to do all day. Once time, I asked my why you were working all time, but not care about your healthy. My father replied that he loved his job and he wanted to do anything for advancing his working. After listening my father’s speaking, I know the meaning of love finally. My grandfather loved his habit, my grandmother loved her husband and family and my father loved his job. That was my family members and that was love of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment