Friday, October 2, 2009

my grand father

I would like to talk about my great grandfather. I believe he was amazing person in my life. I learn lot from him. He is my role model too. My great grandfather was doing farming, but he was living happy life then others. He was lived in the village. In India, there are no technology and modern instruments, so farmer has to do lot of handwork than present time. He was facing lot of problems in the farming even though he never looses his courage. He was grown up flowers on the farm. He was wake up morning 4 o’clock. He prays to god than he went to the picking flowers. After that he went to sell those flowers in the market. My grandfather is not make good money to selling flowers, but he was happy with small amount of money. He has a very nice nature. Everybody respect him in my village. He often says to me my son to become success never loose your dignity. I never had seen him disappoint for any reason. He is not making enough money, but he always ready to helps other. I am really impressed by this quality. He got gold medal for my village government for their helping and hardworking nature. He told me gold medal is the more valuable than money. He believes “way you see the world that’s secret of the happiness.” In India, farmer have a lot of problems. Some of farmer are suicide because of loose their crops. In this circumstance, my grandfather proves best example for the all farmers In a nutshell, we can be farmer, but we have better chance to live happy life.

2 comments:

  1. According to Friends,his grandfather was a really hard working and diligent man. Though he had a lot of problems, he still kept his head up with great determinations. He was always ready to help others. Every respected him for these qualities. He did not earn a lot of money but he was a great example to one in the village.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good story and encourage people.

    ReplyDelete