Friday, November 13, 2009

class activity

Activity one

Good day every body, this weekend’s activity is basically on a general conversation
You have to pick one of the situations given to you form a conversation between three people and each person must say at least two sentences.

Try to make sure your conversation goes with the picture given to you

You are to each character his or her name and the topic of discussion
For example
Coffee shop


Mr. smith: good morning Mr. and Mrs. Momoh

Mr. Momoh: good morning Mr. smith

Mr. smith: how is the family?

Mrs. Momoh: they are all fine

Mr. Momoh: so Mr. smith do you come here for coffee every morning

Mr. smith: yes, I do. I jog every morning and I come here when am done jogging
Mrs. Momoh: I guess they make good coffee here

Mr. Momoh: yes they do that’s y my wife and I come here every morning before going to work,. We used to go to one close to our house but the coffee tasted like it was made with salt.

Mr. smith: hahahaha (laughing)

Mrs. Momoh: hahaha (laughing)

1. Classroom



2.office















3. Restaurant


4. Hospital









5.team locker room


6.bar

















7.at the beach


8.job interview


9.police station





Work cited
Images

6 comments:

  1. i came across some problems trying to upload the pictures in the right format, but the activity can still be done without the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7.at the beach

    Allie: Wow!! Beautiful beach!!!

    Jessica: Wait! Did you put on your sun block lotion?

    Allie: No…

    Jessica: You should put it on and wear this hat and this sweater. Strong sunshine like this will damage you. Sunburn is bad for not only beauty but also your health. Especially in these days, ultraviolet rays are getting stronger because ozone layer is destroyed, oh, air pollution is also…

    Allie: Stop! OK, I understand your concern and thank you for your advice but you should enjoy the beach. Too much concern is more serious problem than sunburn for you. It will exhaust you.

    Jessica: Oh that’s true…too much concern can be stress that causes mental diseases, I read an article about that, and another problem is…

    Allie: Just enjoy this beautiful beach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3. Restaurant

    John: So what should we order today?

    Iriah: They are suppose to have a special on soup today.

    John: I think I might want to try that.

    Landon: I just want to order some chicken wings medium style.

    Iriah: I think i'll have the same.

    Landon: I knew you would want some too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6.bar

    B: Hay, what's up? Do I know u before?
    D: Hi. yep, Im sure about that.
    B: So what's ur name again?
    D: Nina.What's ur name then?
    B: Jason.
    (after Jason was gone)
    S: Do u know him before?
    D: Definitely not.
    S: But he seems know u before.
    D: I don't think so. U know what i mean?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4. Hospital

    David: Hi, Naomi, I didn't expect to meet you in a hospital! By the way, are you ok? You are not looking very cheerful today. Is there anything the matter?

    Naomi: Hi, David. Actually no, nothing is the matter, but I'm just not in a good mood. No particular.

    John: Hi, Naomi. Don't worry. We all have mood swings, don't we? Which are not to be confused with so-called depression.

    Naomi: Why do you say "so-called," as if depression didn't really exist?

    John: I don't deny depression exist. I've known people with serious cases of it. But there's also a sort of phony depression, which people use as an excuse for laziness or for not doing what they should be doing..

    David:Stop, John. I think anyone who says they are depressed, for whatever reason, is having a serious prooblem!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5. Team Locker room

    Carlos: Hey, Jordan! You have to try harder on your practice, you play so bad lately.

    Jordan: I know man, I just cant concentrate, and I am not motivated enough.

    Carlos: How can you not be motivated? You like playing tennis it is your life.

    Jordan: I know I like tennis, but lately I am so homesick, and tired of all the routines on college.

    Carlos: I understand man, but be patient. Work hard for few more days and you will have better break.

    Jordan: I will. Thanks man!

    ReplyDelete